,

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swiffer Wet Jet Review

I have finally decided to invest on a Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit. I wanted to get a convenient floor cleaner that I can use. I've been using a sponge mop and a bucket to clean. I don't use it often because it gives me a sore back. I also had to keep refilling the bucket with clean water which is also a hassle.

With the Swiffer Wet Jet, I can easily clean the floor with ease. And with a push of a button, the cleaning solution sprays out of the nozzles right onto the floor. The dirty pad can be easily replaced with a clean, fresh one too. I can even mop the floor twice without getting myself all exhausted. In my view, this is great for light cleaning. Note that this isn't a super-cleaning mop and don't expect it to wipe up dirt and chunks of food.

So far I feel somewhat satisfied with the purchase. I just need the convenient mop to do some basic cleaning and wiping. I don't have to worry too much now that I am able to clean more often without killing my back.

My only complaint about this product is the price for the cheap materials it's made of, and especially the strong smell of the cleaning solution. I also wish that the bottle can be refillable so I can use my own cleaning solution. I read reviews about how some people can pry open the cap. It didn't work for everybody because some complained it leaked. I'll have to experiment that myself.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments: