,

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Contest: DeviantArt Pageview Kiriban

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. Another kiriban contest? Yes, once again I am hosting a pageview kiriban on my DeviantArt account. I'm feeling generous and thanking those for showing support all the way. Anyone can participate. It will be a little bit different this time. I will be giving out a random print of my existing artwork if you get a screenshot showing my pageviews from my profile here. Please comment this post below.

Prize detail: Prints will be 8x10 high quality print, laminated, and double-sided (that means you'll get 2 of my artwork pieces). Awesome! I will be posting winners for each 1000 kiriban.

33,000 kiriban Winner ~ [yourname]
34,000 kiriban Winner ~ [yourname]
35,000 kiriban Winner ~ [yourname]
36,000 kiriban Winner ~ [yourname]
37,000 kiriban Winner ~ [yourname]
38,000 kiriban Winner ~ [yourname]

Don't forget I'm still having an Art Magazine Sale:

I have Computer Arts magazine issues from January 2009 to December 2009. The magazines are in EXCELLENT conditon and I am selling for only $2US each (retails for ~ $12US). By the way, I've lowered the price from $5. If you want the complete set, let me know before individual ones are sold. The magazine is based in UK and you can read more about it at http://www.computerarts.co.uk. If you're interested, drop me a comment. I'm trying to clear out my shelf space. I have too many books and magazines.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: