,

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Avon Sweet Toppings Bowl & Spoon 8-pc Set

Currently popular now for my Avon orders are the Sweet Toppings Bowl & Spoon Set. Everyone will love this fun set of colorful bowls and spoons shaped like ice-cream cones. Includes 4 cups and 4 spoons; 1 of each yellow, purple, pink, and green. Food safe plastic; Hand wash only. Bowl size 6.5cm H x 10cm diameter. Spoon size 12.5cm L x 4.5cm W.

Special price for $9.99 the set (not including taxes). If you are interested, my ordering date is Monday, Jun 7, 2010. I can deliver in the Vancouver area.




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. I know.. it is cute, huh? I bought a set for my little one and my little cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lillian, yes, these are PBA free. I bought a set for my little one. He really like eating his fruits (and sometimes ice-cream) from the bowls. Thanks for the interest.

    ReplyDelete